The Ilan Investments Portfolio has a geographically diversified footprint focused largely in high growth and high barrier to entry markets, with a particular emphasis on Texas. Expertly managed by Adara Communities, the portfolio is a collection of assets the company feels meet the risk/benefits profile of our investors while providing quality housing options to our residents and the larger community.
As of the first quarter of 2020, Ilan has purchased $169 million in multifamily assets and sold $12 million in multifamily assets in the last 12 months.
Our most recent acquisitions include:
- Arbors of Dublin, 288 units , Dublin, OH
- The District of Westborough, 340 units , Houston, TX
- Fossil Hill, 216 units, Haltom City, TX
- Haven at Westgreen, 225 units, Katy, TX
Our most recent dispositions include:
- Ashley Park, 200 units, Oklahoma City, OK